I woke up and went to Western Union. Could easily remember why I didn't liked my first time in London. The non-English workers (Indian /Pakistani) are quite rude, but this guy became more friendly when he saw in my passport I was Brazilian.
I got £40 from Sandra. My first bought was a pack of Pall Mall and a pack of tobacco. And a 69p can of Coke. Long time, baby!
It made me very happy.
I came home to drink another cup of coffee and smoke my new and missed cigarettes.
The day went away like this.
Maybe the mix of cigarettes and vape, and/or the lack of vitamins for my bad feed is giving me headache since the day before yesterday ("since 2 days ago"?) .
At some point I went to bed, played with Gel...
I started all of this to say 'Mike came today'. And he didn't.
But still, I'd like to have a diary to... Remember when this is over.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário