terça-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2014

23rd - Today he came

Before 6pm I went to Lidl (we're not joking in the bill!)

A viagem, como um todo, tem mostrado coisas

Ainda vai levar um tempo pra fechar o que feriu por dentro

Ainda vai levar um tempo para eu aprender o que essa viagem tem para me ensinar.

Energia, 'O Segredo', realização de sonho, adaptação do sonho à realidade... 

When he came towards me I knew he had something important to tell me. At that moment some shit decided to spin in my intestine (it's smoke related) but I could handle pain management and broken English language understanding.

He told me he had good news, 2 options:
1) friend (who will become more than multi millionaire) has a plane and could take me to work in Italy; or

2) I could wait more.

I told him I want to be within the law and could be in Italy only after January, 14th. (will this diary last?)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário